Why is my ABS pump running and my ABS light on?
GM vehicles have a common problem in that the ABS module will become dysfunctional. When this occurs, it causes the pump to continue running and will trigger the ABS light to come on.
Send us your faulty control module and we will fix it for you!
How do I know if you can fix my ABS module?
If your module is faulty, you will experience a couple of symptoms which include: The ABS pump running continuously & ABS light will be displayed on the dash. Also, this may be associated with the following ABS codes: CO265, C0267, C1214, or C1248.
We can perform this service on the following vehicles:
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500
- 2000-2005 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500
- 2004-2005 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 3500
- 2000-2006 Suburban 1500
- 2003-2005 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 2000-2004 Chevy S10, S15, GMC Sonoma
- 2003-2005 S10 Blazer/Jimmy
- 2002-2006 Escalade
- 2000-2006 Tahoe
- 2000-2006 Yukon
- 2002 Denali
- 2000-2005 Astro/Safari
- 2002-2005 Chevy Trailblazer/GMC Envoy
- 2004-2005 Buick Rainier
- 2002-2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
- 2004-2005 Isuzu Ascender
Repairs will be made the day the item is received and shipped out the next day via UPS ground. If you need the item quicker than that, expedited shipping can be purchased at an additional cost.
We offer a five-year warranty on all module and computer repairs.